Do you own a retail establishment? As a retail store owner, you have very unique needs that are different from other industries. In fact, even within the retail industry, there are a number of different areas of specialty that can make own establishment different from others. For example, your establishment may be a:
- Bridal & Wedding
- Gun Shop & Firearms
- Firework Shop
- Boat Rental, Jetski Rentals
- High End Electronics & Computer
- Automobile Dealers
- Recreational Vehicle, Boat, and Other Motor Vehicle Dealers
- Moving Companies & Services
- Automotive Parts, Accessories, and Tire Stores
- Home Contractors, Construction Companies
- Furniture Stores
- Home Furnishings Stores
- Electronics and Appliance Retailers
- Building Material and Supplies Dealers
- Lawn and Garden Equipment and Supplies Dealers, Landscapers
- Food and Beverage Stores, Liquor, Beer, Winery
- Health, Optical Goods, and Personal Care Products Retailer
- Gasoline Stations, Fuel Dealers, C-Stores
- Clothing and Clothing Accessories Store
- Shoe Stores
- Jewelry Stores
- Sporting Goods
- Hobby, Toy, and Sewing Stores
- Musical Instrument, Music, and Video Store
- Book Stores and Newsstands
- Department, Variety, and Other General Merchandise Stores
- Warehouse Clubs and Supercenters
- Pet and Pet Supplies Store
- Antique and Used Merchandise Store
- Manufactured (Mobile) Home Retailers
- Tobacco, Cigar, Pipe Stores
- Art Dealers and Miscellaneous Store Retailers
- Office Supply, Stationery, and Gift Stores
- Electronic Shopping, Vending Operators, and Direct Selling
- Grocery store
- Sports and fitness clubs
- Hardware/Home improvement
- And More!
Each of these establishments has a different target market, which means they also have different purchasing trends and fall under different categories when it comes to fees. Therefore, it is important for you to work with a credit card processor that understands your needs and can work closely with you to provide the best service possible.
Get a visa/mc account setup for payment processing.
In order to stay competitive with other retail establishments that provide the same types of products as you, it is essential to offer your customers the option of paying with a credit card. If you do not, many customers will choose to make their purchases with a store that allows them to make use of their credit. After all, many consumers use only their cards to make purchases rather than carrying around cash.
Offering the option of paying with a credit card is also beneficial to your business. This is known as a retail mechant processing service.. Research has proven that people spend more money when paying with them than when they pay with cash. Therefore, by offering the option to pay with a credit card, you make it easier for your customers to make purchases and you can significantly increase your profits.
The spending habits and trends of your customers has a major impact on the way your fees are determined. For example, if you only make one or two sales each day but these sales are quite large, your needs will be different from someone that completes hundreds of low-cost transactions each day. For example, a jewelry store may only sell a few items per day but each item costs hundreds or even thousands of dollars. A discount store, on the other hand, may have hundreds of transactions each day.
In addition to considering the spending habits of your target customers, the type of items you sell can also have a major impact on your costs. Obviously, the items sold by a supermarket will be vastly different from those sold at a gun store. Therefore, you need to work with a merchant bank that understands these differences and provides you with fair fees for your purchases.
We are dedicated to helping our customers find the best credit card processors to meet their needs. After carefully examining your company profile, we will pair you up with the processor that we feel is best suited to your needs. Of course, you are under no obligation to do business with that processor. If you do want to work with that processor, however, we will put you in contact with the institution so you can get started on a new relationship with a processor that will treat you right.
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming